Verizon: 9.8 million activations during Q4
Verizon said in an 8-K regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it has seen 9.8 million smartphone activations during the fourth quarter, with a "higher mix of Apple smartphones."
The filing also said that the firm expects to see 2.1 million retail post-paid net additions during the fourth quarter, but expected the firm's earnings before interest (EBITDA) to be down on the same quarter a year ago.a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-09-2013, 09:06 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 09:39 AM #3
- 01-10-2013, 05:11 PM #4
- By glamazon in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:34 AM
- By taborcarn in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2012, 03:58 PM
- By amedlock1988 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2012, 12:29 AM
- By jasco in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 51Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:30 PM
- By sandtiger in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2010, 08:29 PM