Verizon: 9.8 million activations during Q4
Verizon: 9.8 million activations during Q4Verizon said in an 8-K regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it has seen 9.8 million smartphone activations during the fourth quarter, with a "higher mix of Apple smartphones."
The filing also said that the firm expects to see 2.1 million retail post-paid net additions during the fourth quarter, but expected the firm's earnings before interest (EBITDA) to be down on the same quarter a year ago.
- 01-09-2013, 10:06 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 10:39 AM #3
- 01-10-2013, 06:11 PM #4
- By amedlock1988 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-26-2015, 06:52 PM
- By glamazon in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2013, 11:34 AM
- By taborcarn in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2012, 04:58 PM
- By jasco13 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 51Last Post: 03-08-2011, 04:30 PM
- By sandtiger in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2010, 09:29 PM