Couple of things on Verizon

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So I upgraded my phone, lost unlimited Data but hey thats life. I was able to keep the 20.00 discount on Data, also on the 7th one of my lines is getting a 20% Feature Discount so I'm saving a few dollars on Data for that line. This is new has anyone else seen this on there bill?

Today I filed a FCC Complaint against Verizon. Since I dont have Unlimited Data and they tried to charge me 20.00 to add mobile hotspot and 3rd party apps work on the DNA unless you root. I'll let you know if anything positive happens.

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I always thought he FCCs position was that Verizon couldn't block any 3rd Party apps or prevent you from installing them on your phone.
I'm curious to know what they will do if the apps themselves don't work and if they can hold Verizon responsible.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I was able to keep the 20.00 discount on Data,

Interesting... didn't think that was possible. Phone CSR told me my discount would drop off. I was even worried about losing it on the other lines as well (not just the upgraded line). Patiently waiting on my next billing cycle to find out for sure.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Interesting... didn't think that was possible. Phone CSR told me my discount would drop off. I was even worried about losing it on the other lines as well (not just the upgraded line). Patiently waiting on my next billing cycle to find out for sure.

I inquired about this too and was told you'll lose the discount if you switch to a Share Everything plan. The discount would still be active if you switch to a solo tiered plan though. That's what I've heard anyways.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance