Phone Choice Dilema
Ok so I have a Verizon Droid Razr M and it's a great phone. I love the size of it and functionality, but I am not happy with the camera at all :-(
Does anyone have a Verizon phone recommendation that is a better camera?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 01-11-2013, 01:28 PM #2
Re: Phone Choice Dilema
Though I hate to admit it.......(But, I don't take pictures either, so crappy cameras are OK for me)...the fruit phone has generally been given positive marks on its camera.
Assuming you're not ready to defect just yet, the DNA seems to have a pretty respectable camera.
- 01-11-2013, 05:00 PM #4
- 01-15-2013, 11:25 PM #6
- 01-15-2013, 11:27 PM #7
- 01-18-2013, 02:47 PM #8
- 01-21-2013, 09:41 AM #9
- 01-21-2013, 11:15 PM #10
- By gordol in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:02 PM
- By aapold in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2012, 05:24 PM
- By Dark Guitar Lord in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:40 PM
- By BetaRoc in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 12-11-2010, 03:12 PM
- By tammiS in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2010, 12:06 PM