Selling unlimited data
I have a line on my family plan that has unlimited data that I'm about to cancel. The contract on this line expired a few months ago. Would I still be able to sell it being that it's out of contract? What is a fair starting point, price-wise?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-14-2013, 09:53 AM #2
- 207 Posts
Re: Selling unlimited data
I believe the only way to transfer unlimited data is via a contract (an "assumption of liability"), and even then it's possible VZW isn't transferring the unlimited with the contract anymore.
I don't believe there's any way to give someone else the unlimited data when there's no contract.
- 01-14-2013, 10:04 PM #3
- 01-14-2013, 10:06 PM #4
- By Bo Knows Android in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 09-23-2012, 10:04 PM
- By Last Ride in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2012, 08:04 PM
- By iastonish in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:49 PM
- By Jager44 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2010, 04:56 PM
- By Herc130 in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:24 PM