Thank you Verizon!
I say this with the upmost respect. I am having issues with my current device and my local corporate store has given me a loaner phone.
I have to give kudos to the outstanding customer service given me. I have been without a phone since last night and I also need it for my job.And they have given me
the best possible service I could ask for.
I am receiving not only my new upgrade phone tomorrow but they also are replacing my current phone.....the charging port went out on it with NO warning. I take very good care of my devices. Last night it just went dead on me. I could not charge it up. Thought maybe the battery and I do have a back up but no, not that. And my friend's phone charged up on my chargers just fine. So I was at the store today and sure enough, the port is bad. So, thanks for the loaner! !!
Verizon is the BESTsent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 01-22-2013, 11:47 AM #2
Re: Thank you Verizon!
Good to hear. Not very often people take the time to post about positive experiences with corporations. I know I don't agree with some of what Verizon does, but I have had good experience when I've called in about service in my area and reps I have spoken to are very helpful.
- 01-22-2013, 11:06 PM #3
- By jamesedward318 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:48 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2010, 04:36 PM
- By Will8475 in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 8Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:25 PM
- By eljoker in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2010, 02:55 PM
- By brendanb in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:32 AM