- 19 Posts
Purchasing New Verizon Phone at Costco, Motorola Trade Up Rebate
I'm up for renewal Saturday and I noticed Costco has a great deal on a Razr HD. I currently have Droid X2 and want to take advantage of Motorola's trade up rebate offer. (This is the google/motorola jelly bean trade up rebate program.) I understand if you upgrade at a Verizon store, they'll just give you a $100 gift card in exchange for your old phone for the new one (assuming both are eligible).
I asked the rep at Costco today and he mentioned you'd have to go through the upgrade at Costco, then go to a Verizon store with your old phone to obtain the rebate. He was skeptical they'd give it to you, as am I. Has anyone had any experience with Motorola's rebate offer going through the wireless folks at a Costco store?
- 01-26-2013, 09:23 PM #2Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!
Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection
PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
- By the_Damaged_one in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2012, 09:50 AM
- By BigCTM in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 73Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:34 AM
- By androidboy in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2011, 06:08 PM
- By plsm in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:09 AM
- By awenfam in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 02-16-2010, 02:52 PM