Verizon Phone Help
I am a phone jumper, always switching. What I would love but haven't found yet is a Nexus 4 type deal for Verizon. Where you can buy a phone cheap off contract and just use it. I have not heard of any phones you can buy for Verizon other than Verizon phones that do this type of thing, maybe you have???
I can't go with a Nexus 4 because neither AT&T or T-mobile work in my area. Verizon is unfortunately my only option.
- 01-20-2013, 11:03 AM #2Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 01-20-2013, 11:37 AM #3Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!
Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection
PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
- 01-20-2013, 03:05 PM #4
Re: Verizon Phone Help
Thats my dilemma lately also. I pick up something on Gazelle's eBay store every 6 months or so. Right now I'm looking at an SG3 while waiting for BB10 to drop. Played with a Note in BB the other day and that puppy is way huge!! I'm thinking of switching to AT&T just to have that convenience.Have you tried SEARCH today? LPCZI9G4
- By bbguy27 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:25 PM
- By robyn25 in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2011, 03:59 PM
- By giper54 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2010, 08:29 AM
- By giper54 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2010, 08:29 AM
- By alex5252 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM