Verizon Phone Help
I am a phone jumper, always switching. What I would love but haven't found yet is a Nexus 4 type deal for Verizon. Where you can buy a phone cheap off contract and just use it. I have not heard of any phones you can buy for Verizon other than Verizon phones that do this type of thing, maybe you have???
I can't go with a Nexus 4 because neither AT&T or T-mobile work in my area. Verizon is unfortunately my only option.
- 01-20-2013, 12:03 PM #2What other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- 01-20-2013, 12:37 PM #3
- 01-20-2013, 04:05 PM #4
Re: Verizon Phone Help
Thats my dilemma lately also. I pick up something on Gazelle's eBay store every 6 months or so. Right now I'm looking at an SG3 while waiting for BB10 to drop. Played with a Note in BB the other day and that puppy is way huge!! I'm thinking of switching to AT&T just to have that convenience.
- By bbguy27 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2012, 06:25 PM
- By robyn25 in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2011, 04:59 PM
- By giper54 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2010, 09:29 AM
- By giper54 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2010, 09:29 AM
- By alex5252 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:24 PM