Moving from a 4g phone to 3g phone?
I am trying to sell my Rezound and eventually buy something else off contract, but I will have to sell my Rezound before I buy the other phone. So I will be going back to my Droid X for a little while between phones. My question is, can I just activate my DX from home by doing it online or calling the activation number? This is how I did it in the past between 3g phones, but I just want to make sure my Rezound will be completely deactivated before I sell it. I am also assuming that when I get another 4g phone, I will just have to go in to Verizon and get a new sim card since the one that is in my Rezound right now won't work. Is this correct? Thanks!
- 01-27-2013, 11:04 PM #2
Re: Moving from a 4g phone to 3g phone?
Make sure you take your Rezound sim out before you sell it. You can do the device swap online by logging into your account and choosing the activate device option. After you enter the MEID info online, you should be able to program using *228. After a few days of inactivity, your 4g sim may lose the ability to be activated, so you'll need to, as you previously said, get a new one.
- By Hotweelz in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:45 AM
- By barrytest in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 01-03-2012, 12:15 PM
- By swenpro in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:46 PM
- By mcmushx15 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2011, 06:35 AM
- By enilm in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:03 AM