Adding a broken phone
I added a line to my account to get a smartphone for my wife and let her keep her unlimited data. I added the line with full intentions of putting an old LG Chocolate we had laying around on the line. However I can't get the Chocolate to power on. I don't need the line to be usable, I just need something on the line. Currently we put her old phone on the line so she can use her new phone with her number but I want to sell the old smartphone.
Anybody else ever added a broken phone on a line? I can activate it online but I can't dail *228 on it obviously. Anyone think I can make it work?
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 02-05-2013, 09:43 AM #2
- 02-05-2013, 11:13 PM #4
- 02-05-2013, 11:38 PM #5
- 143 Posts
Re: Adding a broken phone
You dont have to activate the phone either call in to Verizon and give them the meid number from the back of the phone or you can add the meid online and not have to actually "activate" the phone just have it sitting on that number
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
- By arhgoofy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 33Last Post: 09-28-2014, 06:01 PM
- By alekaras in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2010, 09:56 AM
- By retnuh730 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 30Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:18 AM
- By its_miller_time in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:04 PM
- By boddah in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2009, 02:49 PM