- 2 Posts
HTC EVO 4G Carrier Swap
First off sorry for being a newbie here. I'm not sure if this question has been answered before.
So I have a friend, she needs a new phone and I'm getting my new phone very soon. She currently uses the verizon network. I wanted to give her my HTC Evo 4g when I get my new phone. I'm currently on the Sprint network. How would I go about making my Evo work with the Verizon network?
Thank you all!
- 02-12-2013, 10:19 AM #2
- 02-12-2013, 11:28 AM #3
- 04-13-2013, 11:07 AM #5
- 05-25-2013, 11:29 AM #6
- By clownberg in forum SprintReplies: 10Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:54 PM
- By CeeDotSmith in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 120Last Post: 05-14-2010, 06:56 PM
- By csierra72 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2010, 08:57 PM
- By Alchematron in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2010, 11:21 PM
- By Night Train in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 30Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:38 AM