- 21 Posts
VZ Automatically Changed My Wife From Unlimited To 2GB Data Plan.....
Sunday my wife called CS to have her Hot Spot feature turned on because I want to cancel our landline and DSL service. HS has never worked well on her phone since she got it on 05/16/11.
Mine works great, but her HS disconnects after a couple of minutes and Sunday was more of the same, so she called CS and changed back to no HS
Tuesday I checked on My Verizon and her "Unlimited" data plan was changed to 2GB.
She called CS and was told that this happens automatically any time a change is made and that it can only be corrected within a 14 day period.
So, if you have "Unlimited" make sure you double check every time you make any change to your account.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
- 02-13-2013, 03:37 PM #2
- 02-14-2013, 02:18 AM #3
- 02-16-2013, 05:42 PM #5
- 02-24-2013, 10:00 AM #6
Re: VZ Automatically Changed My Wife From Unlimited To 2GB Data Plan.....
Same thing happened to me when I was activating an iPhone 4 on my account. I saw the 2GB data plan and freaked out. Called them immediately and they fixed it back to unlimited. Gotta keep a bigger eye out for this stuff. Very shady by their computers.
- 02-27-2013, 06:01 AM #7
- By alandr in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 35Last Post: 03-30-2012, 01:42 PM
- By iAmLeeper in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2012, 12:13 AM
- By SipperPhoto in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2011, 03:40 PM
- By RGeise in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2010, 02:08 PM
- By tracerit in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2010, 03:37 PM