VZ Automatically Changed My Wife From Unlimited To 2GB Data Plan.....

Chuck73080

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Sunday my wife called CS to have her Hot Spot feature turned on because I want to cancel our landline and DSL service. HS has never worked well on her phone since she got it on 05/16/11.

Mine works great, but her HS disconnects after a couple of minutes and Sunday was more of the same, so she called CS and changed back to no HS

Tuesday I checked on My Verizon and her "Unlimited" data plan was changed to 2GB.

She called CS and was told that this happens automatically any time a change is made and that it can only be corrected within a 14 day period.

So, if you have "Unlimited" make sure you double check every time you make any change to your account.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

mesocyclonic

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
There is an "Unlimited Hotspot" option that the original CS rep should have selected instead of changing your account to tiered. Were you able to get the unlimited restored?

Chuck73080

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
There is an "Unlimited Hotspot" option that the original CS rep should have selected instead of changing your account to tiered. Were you able to get the unlimited restored?

Yes, unlimited was restored and the CS rep was cool but stated that this was done automatically by the computer system.

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me when I was activating an iPhone 4 on my account. I saw the 2GB data plan and freaked out. Called them immediately and they fixed it back to unlimited. Gotta keep a bigger eye out for this stuff. Very shady by their computers.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, unlimited was restored and the CS rep was cool but stated that this was done automatically by the computer system.

Next time do this online. I did it a week ago and I never lost unlimited data.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta