- 45 Posts
Quick but not so simple question. Went to the verizon store today to get a new sim card. While I was there I noticed I had full signal so I did a few speed tests. My minimum was 25mbps and my maximum was 42mbps. Same as on there demo phones. Thinking it was the sim card that did the trick I immediately ran speed tests at home, less than a mile from the store. I was getting my normal average of 6mbps. Highest of 12. Can anyone tell me why it was so much better at the store when I am so close to the store?
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
- 02-15-2013, 12:08 AM #2
Re: LTE speeds
It may be possible that they are simply closer to the tower. Other variables could be the building you're in, traffic on your tower you use at home, etc. I've seen 4G speeds vary a lot in my travels, so your situation doesn't sound too out of the ordinary.
- 02-15-2013, 09:25 AM #3
- 02-15-2013, 12:32 PM #5
- 1,003 Posts
- CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP
- By jedoles in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:01 PM
- By sshams95#AC in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 19Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:20 AM
- By ebrown126 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 56Last Post: 03-17-2011, 06:51 PM
- By akhi216 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:40 PM
- By SamOliver in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 31Last Post: 02-27-2011, 01:00 PM