- 72 Posts
MyVerizon intercepts calls to *611. HELP
Each time I dial *611 (or 800-922-0204), the MyVerizon app on my RMHD intercepts the call and opens the app. I DON'T WANT THE APP; I WANT a VZW rep. The app won't dial VZW until I type in my password.
Is there any easy hack or way around this annoying new "feature?"
Thanks, in advance, for your insights/suggestions/assistance.
PS: I have a Droid Razr Maxx HD
Last edited by drtrask; 03-03-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Add a detail
- 03-06-2013, 12:18 AM #2
Re: MyVerizon intercepts calls to *611. HELP
No. This is how they do it now. I think its ridiculous. So when the app pops up and after prompts click on call customer care.
Maybe if people email them they will take heed on our dislike!
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 03-06-2013, 12:59 PM #3
- 03-06-2013, 02:14 PM #4
- By lurninbug in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2013, 01:01 PM
- By tommygun in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:31 PM
- By momsescape in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 09-14-2011, 06:17 PM
- By stickman1220 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2010, 10:36 AM
- By mackgunz in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 15Last Post: 03-01-2010, 02:21 PM