Verizon announcement?

tvue83

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hoping its the droid dna 2/htc one. My upgrade falls in line on the same date too. Can't wait.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
why in the heck would they even drop a date that far out, when they KNOW people are waiting with bated breath for news about the S4, and some are even hoping for the HTC One as well. that's just WRONG.

mesocyclonic

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Going away with contract plans maybe

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

This would be my guess, but I'm not sure why they'd bother with the change in upgrade policy if they're going to be ditching contracts soon. The VoLTE mentioned in the article is another good guess.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If it's not an announcement of the HTC One I'll probably be taking my four lines elsewhere. Having great service is only a good prospect if we can use great phones on said service. Nothing they currently offer is anything to talk about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Verizon will be announcing the new sell your soul program.

5 year upgrades , poor customer service, unlimited access to your bank account and your first born child. This gives you unlimited talk and text ( because Thats what everyone wants) and 2 gigs of data to share . Overages will be at the cost of one additional child per gig.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
What gets me about the announcement :
Let's say we have something to say, and not say what it is. This is great for the bloggers and news, probably for the shareholders as well.
For the customer (you and I), we don't know whether or not to go buy a note 2 today, or wait a month to get the device we really want. This type of nonsense is just bad customer service. We pay these people's salary and in return we receive a lackluster choice of handsets and absolutely no clarity on the future.
This is very unfair to us. Even if we ask them, Verizon will not even give us a hint of what we should do.
If I'm about to spend over $700 on a phone I'll be on with, but there's the one phone I really want and they know it is coming, they should be clear about that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Saw some thing on a blog that said Verizon is making the new Lumia 923 a hero device next month. I really REALLY hope this is not their announcement. Everyone will be so disapointed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463