Anyone able to get Verizon to push upgrade date?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
My upgrade date is less than a month away and I was considering getting the free DNA. Anyone recently have luck with Verizon pushing the upgrade date? I would be willing to pay a small fee.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

tvue83

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Just call verizon and tell them that your upgrade date is a month out but your phone has been acting up for a few weeks... Dropping data.. Battery issues.. Etc.. Etc.. Ask them if they can push your upgrade date. If it doesn't work.. Call again and ask another rep. That's what i did... But my upgrade date was only 3 days out. I didnt want to risk the droid dnas running out of stock.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
It's getting harder and harder to do. My feeling anymore is just plan on buying phones thru third party avenues, might as well save money on your phone since you can't upgrade early anymore

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
There was a guy over in the HTC droid DNA forums that said that Verizon wouldn't push his upgrade up one day. So I guess it depends on the representative that you could talk to. Good luck.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it depends on the rep you talk to, the same in just about any transaction like this. good luck to you, I'm seriously thinking of trying the same thing, but I'm still about 60 days out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan