Early Upgrade Questions
Hey all, I have a 20-month upgrade due June 8, and the last Verizon guy I talked to wasn't sure on a few of these questions so I figured I'd bring them here. First up, the early upgrade obviously includes a 2-year renewal to my contract, is this 2 years from the end of the original contract (October) or from the upgrade date (June)? Can the early upgrade be used at online and third-party retailers, or is it only viable through a Verizon store (online or brick-and-mortar)? And a little bit more generally, any recommendations on phones? I'm leaning heavy towards the S4 if the battery is as strong as I'm hearing, but the supposed Verizon HTC One is attractive (even if it might not exist). Even the Lumia looks nice. Any advice there would be nice. Thanks!
- 05-25-2013, 07:43 PM #2
Re: Early Upgrade Questions
The contract is 2 years from the day that you upgrade, since the new contract replaces the old contract and any time left on it.
You can use the upgrade anywhere, not just through Verizon.
I am in the same situation you are and will probably wait to see what the newest Motorola device will be, but if you want a new phone now, I would get the GSIV.
- 05-27-2013, 09:51 AM #3Community Guidelines:
- By ylomnstr in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2012, 08:20 PM
- By DikaiaKnight in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2011, 12:28 PM
- By whoppes27 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:24 AM
- By rjdangerous in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 126Last Post: 07-19-2010, 04:31 PM
- By kcpcgeek in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 05:49 PM