warranty replacement - proximity sensor
I have the note 2 and about 2 weeks ago the proximity sensor decided it didn't want to work right. When I take the phone away from my ear the screen stays off, so I'm assuming that's where the issue is. My question is, is this something they would do a warranty replacement for? Also, would it matter that the phone has scrapes/scuffs around the bezel? It's been dropped a couple times and in all four corners the bezel is scuffed up. I really don't want to use the insurance since the phone just decided to stop working right, I just worry about them not replacing it due to the cosmetic damage.
- 06-10-2013, 07:08 AM #2
- 06-11-2013, 05:23 AM #3
Re: warranty replacement - proximity sensor
I know my sensor doesn't work because of widget locker.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2If I contribute something at all semi-useful please give me a thanksNote: I am not an expert, I just think I am
- 06-13-2013, 09:20 PM #4
- By Deofol in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 27Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:25 PM
- By WillJitsu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2010, 04:08 PM
- By WAM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2010, 07:19 PM
- By Strygun in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:21 AM
- By eKennedy#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:35 PM