Looking to switch to Verizon.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
In my experience, an upgrade from Sprint to Verizon will be an extreme performance upgrade. ...like going from a Ford ...well a Ford anything to a BMW M3. However, as in my analogy, you have to pay to play.

Sent from me LTE Note 8.0

Even the Ford GT?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I can't leave Verizon. I would never consider it. Best coverage. That's important to me

sent from my amazing Note2

negricare

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
We've heard some good things about Verizon, as a CDMA carrier. We always suggest GSM carriers though, because it opens you up to being able to use the vast number of unlocked devices available on the market.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm loving this unlocked gsm thing. Comin from CDMA is a breath of fresh air that I'm not tied down to a contract no more. :D

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
We've heard some good things about Verizon, as a CDMA carrier. We always suggest GSM carriers though, because it opens you up to being able to use the vast number of unlocked devices available on the market.

Even now, for example, you can buy a Nexus 7 unlocked and run it on Verizon 4GLTE.
Next year, when Verizon deploys volte, you should be able to bring unlocked phones onto Verizon

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Used to have AT&T and TMO. Both are terrible when it comes to connection. I work in downtown of a mid sized city and get no services at all. Complained and complained but all I got was excuses so finally switched to Verizon. Despite the lack of phone selections I have been getting great connection and services. Even when I took a road trip out to the Arizona desert I was still getting services. There was no city or anything around and I relied my services on my phone to tell me where to go. I will most likely never leave Big Red. In the end what matters the most is a smartphone being able to function as a smartphone. What's the point of a smartphone when I can't use the data I paid for and make calls?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I have had no problems with AT&T.

Posted via Android Central App