- 1 Posts
Problems with 4G in NYC?
Is anyone having issues staying connected to a 4G service right now in Manhattan? I have restarted my phone times as well as turned Airplane Mode off and on at least 5 +times and every time 4G only stays enabled for maybe 2 minutes before returning to 3G... Grrr!
This is only on my Galaxy S3 and not my iPhone 5
- 08-11-2013, 12:40 PM #2
- 08-20-2013, 02:44 PM #3
- 08-20-2013, 02:48 PM #4
Re: Problems with 4G in NYC?
Verizon is starting to face congestion in the largest markets...NYC, Chicago, LA and it's only going to get worse as more people upgrade to LTE devices.....Its needs to hurry up and get that 1700 AWS LTE online.....Pretty soon Verizon will have the Largest but Slowest LTE network.
- By Doctor Hunt in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 16Last Post: 12-12-2015, 06:23 AM
- By neonworm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:10 PM
- By HTCTundaBow in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:20 PM
- By sheryltoo in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:00 AM
- By Nikoah Thornton in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:40 PM