- 1,097 Posts
Last year I bought an S3 for full price at a Verizon corporate store. I recently purchased a used Note 2 off eBay and swapped out the S3 for the Note 2 on the Verizon website. I sold the S3. Husband has a simple flip phone. We are paying insurance for both phones through Verizon. Is my Note 2 now the phone that is covered by the insurance or is that insurance tied to the original S3? I was going to cancel the insurance for the dumb phone anyway. I'm trying to find out now if I'm paying for insurance on a phone that wouldn't be covered anyway because it's not the original s3. If I were ever to need a replacement phone are they going to replace it with a Note 2 or an S3? Thank you.
Deb's Note 10.1Deb
Save a life & make your life better.
Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
- 08-18-2013, 05:59 PM #2
- 08-18-2013, 06:08 PM #3
Re: Insurance questions
To find out the real answer just start a claim online it'll tell you the phone that is covered.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
- 08-18-2013, 09:45 PM #4
- 08-19-2013, 12:21 PM #5
- By Brandon Thomas3 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:28 PM
- By Leah101 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-18-2013, 08:45 PM
- By milano maroon in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:30 PM
- By Kiran Chandra in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 05:04 PM
- By grhodes1 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 03:51 PM