Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon, you may be losing unlimited soon. Sprint unlimited = forever and confirmed from a CS agent.

Verizon, you may be losing unlimited soon. Sprint unlimited = forever and confirmed from a CS agent.-4mqcf3u.png

Global Posts
    10,402 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Default Re: Verizon, you may be losing unlimited soon. Sprint unlimited = forever and confirmed from a CS ag

I wish sprint coverage wasn't ultimate crap here. Thinking T mobile is a step up from sprint around here. In the mountains, verizon is the only network worth anything. Unlimited data is only good is there is a signal. I bet sprint kicks but in some areas, just not around the foothills......shut up and take my money verizon

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    bigdaddytee likes this.

Default Re: Verizon, you may be losing unlimited soon. Sprint unlimited = forever and confirmed from a CS ag

Read the terms of agreement. That will always tell the truth.

Either way I got unlimited on tmobile so Yay.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    April920 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post

Verizon may be losing unlimited soon. Also, the world may be ending soon. Which is probably more likely than Sprintís network being equal to Verizon's network soon.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4
    bigdaddytee and johnriii like this.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Ah ah ah, T-Mobile isn't truly unlimited. Use tethering or WiFi hotspot when you're not allowed and off the unlimited plan you go. Sprint does not do that , or I would have been kicked off a long time ago.

Sent from the stars...
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Ah ah ah, T-Mobile isn't truly unlimited. Use tethering or WiFi hotspot when you're not allowed and off the unlimited plan you go. Sprint does not do that , or I would have been kicked off a long time ago.

Sent from the stars...
    My understanding is that if you roam over a certain amount on sprint, that they may warn you, and after a time, may cancel you.

Nice thread OP. First you post it in the Sprint forum and a minute later here in the Verizon one (with a modified title as if to poke at Verizon customers)? C'Mon man! Bad form, bad form.
    johnriii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Nice thread OP. First you post it in the Sprint forum and a minute later here in the Verizon one (with a modified title as if to poke at Verizon customers)? C'Mon man! Bad form, bad form.
    It is called trolling...

Synycalwon and bigdaddytee like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    It is called trolling...

Its a terrible attempt too considering unlimited data isn't worth crap with Sprints crappy network.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    Thanked by:
    johnriii likes this.

Sent from the stars...
    Just because Sprint is to busy to monitor it doesn't mean you're ALLOWED to tether off your phone for free. You're not... They want you to pay for it and have 5 GB. So don't act like they are letting you lol...

Regardless you can tether off of tmobile easily by rooting and modifying the coding within the tether app so they don't see the data. People on the forums here have done it and my buddy does it at work so he can tether his tablet.

April920 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Its a terrible attempt too considering unlimited data isn't worth crap with Sprints crappy network.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Maxx using Tapatalk 4
    Even if Verizon ends unlimited, I won't switch to Sprint. It is like going to a crappy all you can eat buffet vs. A good restaurant serving only one portion...

Thanked by 3:
    johnriii likes this.

ROM
    decks CM 10.3

I'm on Sprint and leaving for Verizon very soon. The best quote I've heard about Sprint's "unlimited" data is, "All you can eat rice. One grain at a time". Oh so true.
    Fubie
    Current - Nexus 5
    Past - EVO 4G LTE | Nexus 7 | EVO 4G | EVO 3D | EVO 4G | Hero - All rooted

My understanding is that if you roam over a certain amount on sprint, that they may warn you, and after a time, may cancel you.
    I can vouch for this. I got kicked off for roaming too much data. They apparently did try to warn me, but only once through the mail and our mail service is great at loosing important stuff like that. So I didn't know until getting the final notice that I was being kicked off, nor have a chance at cutting my usage before it was too late (which I could do).

And here's the real kicker: I looked at my usage statistics regularly on their website and it listed in network and roaming as separate items, and roaming was also shown to be unlimited. I was tempted to file a compliant against them for being misleading, but much happier on VZW anyway for about the same price. Plus they use several forms of communication if they need to speak with me.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

That's correct, under the new terms and conditions its only 100mb of roaming whereas it used to be 300mb.

Its a very good way to get out of contract without getting an etf.

Sent from the stars...
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

That's correct, under the new terms and conditions its only 100mb of roaming whereas it used to be 300mb.

Its a very good way to get out of contract without getting an etf.

Sent from the stars...
    Very true, have heard of people using this loophole to get out of contract

Global Posts
    951 Global Posts

I don't know why you need to bring up Sprint in a Verizon area but Sprint sucks! My work had them and I would constantly lose signal in and around my area which is st Louis, shouldn't be any problems in this area

Posted via Android Central App

Some people at my work went to sprint phones because they were cheaper. Now they get mad because the service sucks and it takes forever to receive work email on them. I always tell them they should have stayed on Verizon and they wouldn't have those issue.

When will people learn.
    "Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools because Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Umm.... What's supposed to happen on 12/01/2013?

SENT FROM MY AMAZING NOTE 2!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderking View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4MqcF3U.png 
Views:	234 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	77791
    Yes a customer service rep said it, so it must be true...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    johnriii likes this.

Sent from the stars...
    Im testament that's not true. Me and my family managed to tether 40gb last month no problem.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

And fyi vzw sucks also. Sucks money out of suckers pockets lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock

Maybe Verizon will end unlimited, maybe not. Till then, however...

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Verizon, you may be losing unlimited soon. Sprint unlimited = forever and confirmed from a CS agent.-1377514325547.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Eclipse2K likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trucksmoveamerica#AC View Post
    Yes a customer service rep said it, so it must be true...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    Best statement on this forum LOL. If only this statement actually was true some of these carriers would have better customer service. Can't tell you how many times (on any carrier) I've seen service reps be totally wrong.

Thanked by:

Best statement on this forum LOL. If only this statement actually was true some of these carriers would have better customer service. Can't tell you how many times (on any carrier) I've seen service reps be totally wrong.

Oh so true. A number of times Verizon reps have told me inaccurate information...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast