The Sorrows of being Grandfathered.
I have had an unlimited data plan since July of 2011. I have brought a phone on another line and switched that phone to my service. I also have gotten my now current Droid RAZR M off of eBay back in December. Now I am actually up for an upgrade and don't know what to do.
Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App
- 08-25-2013, 07:53 AM #2
Re: The Sorrows of being Grandfathered.
[Instruction]How to Keep Unlimited Data on Verizon
Start here. If none of that works, strongly consider you to consider getting it on the device payment plan (full price over 12 months, 1st month due at signing).
- 08-25-2013, 08:38 AM #4
- By BotOne in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:57 AM
- By gurbir15 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-26-2013, 07:23 PM
- By alee in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 34Last Post: 08-26-2013, 08:05 AM
- By Slaytor Z in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 08:50 PM
- By Zahraa J in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:24 AM