- 7 Posts
Alltel/AT&T or back to Verizon??
I switched to Alltel before my contract was up with Verizon .. Now Verizon wants me back and will waive the termination fees if I go back in the next 50 days. Only one problem, I don't have my old Verizon phones anymore. Think I will have to pay full price if I go back before my 14 days is up with Alltel? Or should I stay with Alltel and wait for the merger with AT&T?
Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-25-2013, 06:01 PM #2
- 698 Posts
Re: Alltel/AT&T or back to Verizon??
Wait, I thought Alltel merged with VZW a few years ago. Must be a region by region thing, because Alltel in my area (Wisconsin) was merged into VZW when I had my air card with them back then. I had unlimited 3G then and kept my old account even after contract because VZW no longer offered unlimited. That is until one day they called offering a 4G 20GB plan for the same monthly price (a good chunk more data than I ever used), and a free 4G card of my choice with no activation or other fees.
So if I were you, I'd try to play VZW and AT&T off each other for the best deal if it's a toss up between the two services.
Last edited by Mooncatt; 08-25-2013 at 10:25 PM.
- 08-25-2013, 10:16 PM #3
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 38Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:11 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:55 PM
- By carrick_lau16 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:41 PM
- By Teresa Mattes in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 04:48 PM
- By GBH2 in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:38 PM