1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Device Payment Plan with One Bill

I plan on upgrading soon and tried using Verizon Edge last week to upgrade. They said because I use on bill I was ineligible. I get a corporate discount by using it so not having it is out of the question. Anyone have this issue when going to the Device Payment plan?

Default Re: Device Payment Plan with One Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Erisdenile View Post
    I plan on upgrading soon and tried using Verizon Edge last week to upgrade. They said because I use on bill I was ineligible. I get a corporate discount by using it so not having it is out of the question. Anyone have this issue when going to the Device Payment plan?
    Yea they told me I had to pay the first payment up front n couldn't put it on my bill like I always do. They said that since the phone is already on my bill.

I'm like........huh?

Posted from my awesome Lg G2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That is very strange. I'm sadly going to convert to Apple Friday as well as everything goes according to plan. My sibling and I are on the same plan and both want the Iphone so were each putting $170 down. Just hope we keep unlimited data.

That is very strange. I'm sadly going to convert to Apple Friday as well as everything goes according to plan. My sibling and I are on the same plan and both want the Iphone so were each putting $170 down. Just hope we keep unlimited data.
    Yea both of u will be able to keep the unlimited they just will expect that down payment before u leave.

Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Down payment plus tax on full phone cost. I did lg g2 down payment was 52$ plus the tax came to 53$ so total payment upfront was 105$. Then monthly payment of 52$ a month for 12 months

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

The monthly payment is the same as mine but my tax is way more smfh. So my down payment was $120 with accessories.

Last edited by Technified; 09-19-2013 at 05:18 AM.

This is the NOT the verizon edge payment am i correct?

The edge plan makes you choose 6gb for $30 or 8gb for $50 a/k/a Verizon Max

How do you distinguish each at the vzw corp store so the morons wouldnt stivk you with the edge plan

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Correct it VZW device instalment plan which adds $24 finance charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid3r View Post
    This is the NOT the verizon edge payment am i correct?

The edge plan makes you choose 6gb for $30 or 8gb for $50 a/k/a Verizon Max

How do you distinguish each at the vzw corp store so the morons wouldnt stivk you with the edge plan

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Well I woke up at 6am CT to stand in line at the local Verizon store for the iPhone. Went in and was told due to one bill I was unable to do device payment or verizon edge. Yet the week before both my brother (also on the account) and I each called Verizon on separate occasions to check that we would be able to do device payment plan, explaining to them that I tried to do Edge and wasn't able to due to One Bill. I feel like Verizon is trying to make me leave them. All I want is to be able to have a phone and have unlimited data/ enough data and be charged $80 more, $100 more if I go to share everything(we would have to go 30gb of data). Sadly Verizon is the only carrier that decent cell service in central Iowa from what I heard.Guess they will have to pry my unlimited data from my cold dead hands, along with the brick of a phone that is my Galaxy Nexus sporting a 3800mAh battery that only lasts 10 hours.
    Thanked by:
    moosc 
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

If they put me on share my bill would jump from $325 to $450. That's crazy.
    Well I woke up at 6am CT to stand in line at the local Verizon store for the iPhone. Went in and was told due to one bill I was unable to do device payment or verizon edge. Yet the week before both my brother (also on the account) and I each called Verizon on separate occasions to check that we would be able to do device payment plan, explaining to them that I tried to do Edge and wasn't able to due to One Bill. I feel like Verizon is trying to make me leave them. All I want is to be able to have a phone and have unlimited data/ enough data and be charged $80 more, $100 more if I go to share everything(we would have to go 30gb of data). Sadly Verizon is the only carrier that decent cell service in central Iowa from what I heard.Guess they will have to pry my unlimited data from my cold dead hands, along with the brick of a phone that is my Galaxy Nexus sporting a 3800mAh battery that only lasts 10 hours.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

What the heck is ONE BILL?????

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by Droid3r View Post
    What the heck is ONE BILL?????

One Bill is a bundling service through I believe century link, the company the cell phone account holder works for. It essentially puts all your bills together into one big bill and depending on how many services you have bundled you save so much money.
    Last edited by Erisdenile; 09-20-2013 at 07:08 PM.