- 1 Posts
Transfer share plan smartphone to iPad?
I am on Verizon. I have a phone line under my share plan that is under contract for another year and a half. I am being charged $40 for this line. Is it possible to activate an iPad or android tablet on this line and convert it to a $10 plan? I know I have done it about a year ago, but I heard their policy changed not long ago. Anyone know for sure if this is still possible or not??
- 09-16-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 164 Posts
Re: Transfer share plan smartphone to iPad?
If you have the tablet in hand already, and a SIM for it, then I would try calling in to Verizon a few times and try to find a rep that will do it for you.
I recently tried doing something along the same lines (buy a new phone, then change the line to a tablet) and got varying responses on whether or not it was possible (citing the new policy). I believe more reps in stores will not do it, whereas more call center reps may be able to do it.
Sorry this isn't a definitive answer... just a suggestion =\
- By speed13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:28 AM
- By speed13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2013, 01:28 AM
- By zuls020 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:27 AM
- By davemesker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:56 PM
- By Roxanne Sitarz in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:09 PM