Keeping UNL DATA with Amazon Wireless

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I just did 2 simulation upgrades HTC ONE AND LG G2 and on both instances i was able to keep unlimited data. I didnt pull the trigger cuz im waiting for note 3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I just went to amazon and since im month to month i tried to upgrade i went through all steps and and it gave me the option to keep current plan. I didnt checkout since im waiting for note 3/ htc one max

critical_level2

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I just checked it. You will lose your unlimited data if you get the phone for the subsidized price. Verizon is grandfathering anyone who has a individual account or family share plan and allowing them to upgrade the phones without going to a share everything plan but unlimited data will be lost then. The only way to keep it is to do how others have done it by getting a new line and paying etf or getting a new line and transferring a dumb phone to it.

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Its working for me. I have the option to keep current plan. Are you individual plan or family share??? Maybe they letting folks like me keep their unlimited plan.

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
gyzeja4e.jpg
suhapate.jpg
uju9aput.jpg

Mr. Toad

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and I have to switch plans. I bet there is another loophole with the blackberry data plan. Droid3r can you check other sites and see if it let's you keep your data?

Sent from my maguro using Tapatalk 4

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Don't be surprised if it gets changed down the line. Keep an eye on your account for a bit afterwards so you can reverse it if it happens

mrpurpledino

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Just recently got an upgrade. Have 2 basic and 1 smartphone with unlimited on a family plan.
Upgraded the basic to an LG G2 with a tiered plan.
Activated the phone, then reactivated it to my smartphone line.

So far i still have unlimited.

critical_level2

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Just recently got an upgrade. Have 2 basic and 1 smartphone with unlimited on a family plan.
Upgraded the basic to an LG G2 with a tiered plan.
Activated the phone, then reactivated it to my smartphone line.

So far i still have unlimited.

This is the way most have been able to keep the unlimited data.

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
After reading this thread, everything I have read on this subject says that any upgrade you do on your unlimited data line means you will lose it.

I am also getting the Note 3, and I am waiting (with bated breath) on the current status of the alternate upgrade route (the upgrade the basic line and switch one). It appears that Verizon is playing games, but by the time the Note 3 comes out, I will have either upgraded, or not. :)

But I would not recommend anyone upgrading their unlimited data line directly, whether it is with Verizon or 3rd party like Amazon and Best Buy (unless, of course, they want to lose unlimited data willingly.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie