quick warning to the loophole upgraders
FYI, I upgraded two phones during the loophole (currently on an old alltel unlimited plan)
everything went fine and the system said I still had unlimited... then just today I got a data warning...
apparently one of my lines (which is odd since its a family alltel plan) showed only 2GB
first CS call was 25min and got nowhere except her trying to sell me larger plans
second call got a really nice girl who said she was able to switch it back for me (after quite some time researching)...
on a side note, this may have been caused because my wifes phone was having mic issues, so I called in to get a replacement sent out, that may have triggered something in verizons system that messed with my plan, who knows..
Just wanted to warn everyone to keep an eye on there plan
- 10-11-2013, 10:18 AM #2
Re: quick warning to the loophole upgraders
Yeah, I have heard of some others having issues. Keep calling and be polite but firm. Also ask to talk to a supervisor if the csr can't help you. Worse case you may need to contact an exec
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk 4
- 10-11-2013, 10:08 PM #3
- By Goingcarcrazy in forum LG G2Replies: 21Last Post: 04-06-2014, 02:22 PM
- By hagrock in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2014, 10:29 AM
- By engine12c in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:37 AM
- By Gadgetlover0408 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:50 AM
- By BartmanJax in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:18 AM