Verizon Question

clavodulce16

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,
My company recently provided me with a blackberry Z10 on verizon. However my personal phone is a Nexus 4. I would like to consolidate to just have one phone. What i'm thinking of doing is taking the Z10 sim card and buying a Verizon LG 2 and using google voice to have my personal phone number. My question is would the LG 2 working by me just inserting the Z10 sim card?

Last edited by a moderator:

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verion Question

If your company provided you with a BlackBerry and they are using BES, Blackberry Enterprise Service, you might want to think twice about swapping phones.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

If your company provided you with a BlackBerry and they are using BES, Blackberry Enterprise Service, you might want to think twice about swapping phones.

I retract my statement above. I didn't even consider Verizon using separate data plans for BlackBerry which I know they have always done.

Thank you for clarifying before he listened to me.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk Pro

clavodulce16

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

We not only use BB, there are other staff member which have Galaxy 4, Iphone , Etc. I just want to know if i remove the sime from my Z10 and insert ona LG 2 will the LG work with data and Voice like any other GSM phone would.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

We not only use BB, there are other staff member which have Galaxy 4, Iphone , Etc. I just want to know if i remove the sime from my Z10 and insert ona LG 2 will the LG work with data and Voice like any other GSM phone would.

Yes, it would work provided that the sim card is the same size

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro