Question on ordering from Amazon
Just ordered new phones from Amazon - porting our old numbers from Sprint over to Verizon. Even though I'm a prime member, the delivery isn't expected until the end of next week (7th or 8th of Nov) - I was expecting to be able to add overnight delivery and have them Monday. But that option wasn't given to me, so will I be without my Sprint phones for a week? Or will they continue to work until I activate the new phones on Verizon?
- 11-02-2013, 09:37 PM #2
Re: Question on ordering from Amazon
Your Sprint phones should continue to work. Once you receive your new phones, when you call Verizon to activate them, the numbers will port over. Make sure you don't cancel Sprint first before porting, or you will lose your numbers. Once ported, you should receive a text message fRom VZW, showing process complete. I recently ported from Sprint, I was without service for about 20 minutes.
Sent from my VZW LG G2 using Tapatalk.
- By laquinta in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 12Last Post: 11-19-2013, 05:13 PM
- By codyfred85 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2013, 09:38 PM
- By netwerx1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:53 PM
- By jengobengo in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 07:29 PM
- By mickeyboat in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:55 PM