Petition

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'm selfish, but I really want to buy a Nexus 7 at Verizon. Why is this is this so hard for Verizon to get their heads around this? I mean come on! Apple releases an iPad and they basically sell it to the day before hand, why can't we Android fans get reasonable service?

I just don't get it. I really don't. It's it greed?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S 3 - Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean? Just pop in an active Verizon sim and go.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Petitioning is going to get you no where unfortunately. Just do what dpham mentioned. Verizon knows there are people out there that would like to use this phone on their network.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Petitioning is going to get you no where unfortunately. Just do what dpham mentioned. Verizon knows there are people out there that would like to use this phone on their network.

The only way it works is if it would effect Verizon's bottom line in any measurable way. For example if 20% of their subscribers canceled because of this then you bet Verizon would remedy the issue very fast. But if it is just a small handful of people, Verizon doesn't care.

And besides Google is the one asking to delay certification.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=332459

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

hokiesteve

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm selfish, but I really want to buy a Nexus 7 at Verizon. Why is this is this so hard for Verizon to get their heads around this? I mean come on! Apple releases an iPad and they basically sell it to the day before hand, why can't we Android fans get reasonable service?

I just don't get it. I really don't. It's it greed?

I don't think it's greed. It's more incompetence and narcissistic fascist control that's the problem. If greed were the prevailing factor, they would already be activating sim cards to get the extra 10$/month and drive up data usage on share everything plans.

Posted via Android Central App

bontjes

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's greed. It's more incompetence and narcissistic fascist control that's the problem. If greed were the prevailing factor, they would already be activating sim cards to get the extra 10$/month and drive up data usage on share everything plans.

Posted via Android Central App

I never though of the Loss of plan contracts. Good point.

The control definitely makes sense to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech