Isis wallet

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I heard that there is a $2.50 fee you pay everytime you use the Isis wallet to pay. Is this true can't get vzw to respond to this?

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

binaryhermit

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Even if not true, Isis is still insane. You have to have a compatible phone, a compatible card from one of two banks, and find a participating store, of which there are not many. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
The AT&T rep told me I'd get a $20 credit for signing up with Isis. We couldn't even get the app to work on my phone after spending a half hour in the store trying. I called AT&T tech support and they couldn't even get it to work. They connected me to billing and I made sure I got my $20 Isis signup credit, then promptly deleted the app. I have no desire to get a Chase or AMEX credit card anyway.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I am using Google wallet now. I just saw that isis can make nfc payments. Can't get vzw to say how much the required sim card would be or if there is a fee per payment.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I am using Google wallet now. I just saw that isis can make nfc payments. Can't get vzw to say how much the required sim card would be or if there is a fee per payment.

Sim card is free from a Verizon corporate store or online or over the phone. I got one free with my note 3.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

ithink then you are good.. isis is a pain in the AS than usefull

justinlpsu

May 20, 2010
Visit site
1). The nfc SIM card is free. 2). Isis does not have a per transaction fee (I use it). 3. The only $2.50 fee I can think of is with Amex Serve. Isis gives you the option to setup a Serve account and then you get $10 of credit. If you then use the physical Serve card at retail, there is a per transaction fee. Its not Isis, it is from American Express

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781