Texts and Voicemails arriving late

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
A few days ago I woke up and found 7 Voicemails all of which turned out to have been left up to 3 weeks prior. Two of these were important. Daughter tells me she had the same thing happen with several of her texts.

What the heck is up with this and is there anything I can do about it?

Deb

Sent from my Note 2 via Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Do you both have Verizon? My friend and I (she has T-Mobile) seem to have a couple minute delay in texts right now. As for voicemail did you try Google Voice?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
This used to happen to me on Sprint and it still happens from time to time even on att. I think all networks do it. Sort of annoying but if you send something that is super important you may wanna pick up the phone! :p

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes we all are on VZW. GVoice works sometimes and sometimes not on my phone. What would GVoice have to do with this?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This used to happen to me on Sprint and it still happens from time to time even on att. I think all networks do it. Sort of annoying but if you send something that is super important you may wanna pick up the phone! :p

In my case these were voicemails so these people did call me.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes we all are on VZW. GVoice works sometimes and sometimes not on my phone. What would GVoice have to do with this?

I was asking about Google Voice because I was trying to figure out if the Voicemail delay was on Verizon's end or if it was being processed through Google.

Call Verizon and ask to have your line reset on their network. Call from a different phone though because you'll be completely disconnected from your service for a brief moment.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2