- 55 Posts
Can i get rid of my data plan?
Wondering if i can discontinue the data plan on my smartphone? When i got my HTC ONE I lost my Unlimited data,When I got the note 3 for the wife we were offered a 6GB plan in place of the unlimited plan she lost,I screamed cause i wasn't offered that and verizon will not give me that option. So, i'm wondering if i can get rid of my data plan and only use wifi?
- 12-12-2013, 04:27 PM #2
- 12-13-2013, 09:07 AM #3
Re: Can i get rid of my data plan?
On the ipad mini, you can use hangouts to make and receive calls. So one option would be to port the numbers to Google voice.
Obviously this option isn't for everyone, but it does reduce your monthly bill.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 14Last Post: 12-25-2013, 10:37 AM
- By dirtyjudo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2013, 12:35 PM
- By spthomas in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:56 PM
- By roadrat in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 03:24 PM
- By Sami Witomski in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:43 PM