Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Trouble activating today?

    Opened up my brand new white Note 3 and I've been trying to activate it for the past two hours with no luck. I'm assuming this is because Verizoni s getting slammed with tons of new activations today. Should I just keep clicking retry or give up and wait until tonight? Any work arounds?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Trouble activating today?

    Quote Originally Posted by jorGeorge View Post
    Opened up my brand new white Note 3 and I've been trying to activate it for the past two hours with no luck. I'm assuming this is because Verizoni s getting slammed with tons of new activations today. Should I just keep clicking retry or give up and wait until tonight? Any work arounds?
    Have you tried calling Verizon yer

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Trouble activating today?

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Have you tried calling Verizon yer

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Do I call from the new phone? Number?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Trouble activating today?

    Quote Originally Posted by jorGeorge View Post
    Do I call from the new phone? Number?
    with your phone there should have been a 1-877 number that you call for new device activations. It is all spelled out in the brochure that came with your phone. If a brochure didn't come with your phone, you can find instructions here:




    However, that video doesn't say anything about calling the 1-877 number. The 1-877 number is necessary because they put a hold on all new devices to help stop theft during transit and you have to call that number to release the hold.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Trouble activating today?

    It could be the SIM CARD - did your package come with a SIM CARD already inside the phone, plus an additional sim card in the box? My issue was the SIM CARD assigned to my account was the EXTRA one, and not the one that was already in the phone... SWAP them and try activation again
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Trouble activating today?

    Quote Originally Posted by sierrajinx9 View Post
    It could be the SIM CARD - did your package come with a SIM CARD already inside the phone, plus an additional sim card in the box? My issue was the SIM CARD assigned to my account was the EXTRA one, and not the one that was already in the phone... SWAP them and try activation again
    I received a CLN and didn't notice the new SIM in the box and called Customer service and they had to wipe out data about SIM in phone and update it with me
    My info. After 30 minutes it was activated. Next day I found the new SIM I was supposed to have used

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Trouble activating today?

    Verizon has been getting bad at that..... I spent a good 5 hours on and off with TECH people, calling from my SPRINT phone that kept Dropping the call and finally i was like "OMG WAIT, In the box there was a sim card, plus one in the phone"... Thats when the lightbulb went off that it was the wrong sim card

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone having trouble charging since last update?
    By blazin247 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 01:50 PM
  2. I can't activate ART since I've rooted?
    By mkchillin in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:57 AM
  3. Anyone else having trouble with the Amazon 5 dollar credit deal?
    By JnEricsonx in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:10 PM
  4. New Toq Watch Faces Available Today
    By jeffreytz in forum Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 11:27 AM
  5. Free today show moto x promo code
    By solovln in forum Moto X
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

B