Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64656667
Results 1,651 to 1,652 of 1652
Like Tree129Likes

Default Re: Verizon: How to keep Unlimited Data and get phone on subsidized price

Quote Originally Posted by willmii1207 View Post
    My only question before taking the plunge is I currently have a micro sim card and the M8 has a nano. I'm aware in order for this to work I need to swap out sim cards. There lies the problem how can I do such when I need a nano sim and am not too confident in cutting and sanding down current micro sim card?
    I got a solution for you. Call Verizon and order a nano sim. If the rep says they can't do it say OK and call back. They will ship it you for free in 2 business days. Than go to amazon and order a Sim adapter. When the Sim arrives use the adapter you to convert it into a micro Sim and activate it on your line. Once done order m8 and just take your Sim out and remove the adapter and install it into m8.

Default Re: Verizon: How to keep Unlimited Data and get phone on subsidized price

Quote Originally Posted by pnjabimunda8 View Post
    I got a solution for you. Call Verizon and order a nano sim. If the rep says they can't do it say OK and call back. They will ship it you for free in 2 business days. Than go to amazon and order a Sim adapter. When the Sim arrives use the adapter you to convert it into a micro Sim and activate it on your line. Once done order m8 and just take your Sim out and remove the adapter and install it into m8.
    Thanks I might try this method first.
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 64656667