Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    You will get at least $100 for any smartphone. This includes cheap prepaid smartphones. I have a few $20 prepaid smartphones to use for these promotions.



    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Timeframe to use gc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by cnotes2019 View Post
    Timeframe to use gc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Verizon wireless gift cards have no expiration date.
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...ards?&zipRdr=y


    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Thanks for posting this.. I wonder how much my parents can get .

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Too bad you have to pick up a new phone too haha

    I wouldn't mind to just trade in a Droid Eris, but I'm not really looking to get a new phone with new ones coming in a few months =\
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Nevermind the deal sucks . If it was a prepaid card you could use anywhere (like the ETF payment from T-Mobile) it would be better...

    Only being able spend it on Verizon things? Boo

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Nevermind the deal sucks . If it was a prepaid card you could use anywhere (like the ETF payment from T-Mobile) it would be better...

    Only being able spend it on Verizon things? Boo

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    You can use it to pay your Verizon bill.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    You can use it to pay your Verizon bill.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Doesn't help for me. I was going to pay parents ETF to Sprint and take the cards for myself if they were prepaid.. Then pony up $100 for the phone for them.

    Basically so they could switch without any issues and it would really only cost me $100... Since I have T-Mobile I can't use the cards.. And don't have 700$ to pony up for the parents to switch lol.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Doesn't help for me. I was going to pay parents ETF to Sprint and take the cards for myself if they were prepaid.. Then pony up $100 for the phone for them.

    Basically so they could switch without any issues and it would really only cost me $100... Since I have T-Mobile I can't use the cards.. And don't have 700$ to pony up for the parents to switch lol.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Can't you just float the charges on credit card? Even if you had a high interest cc of 24%, 2 months is only $4 per line.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Can't you just float the charges on credit card? Even if you had a high interest cc of 24%, 2 months is only $4 per line.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Na that ain't worth it. They don't need it that bad. I don't like to do the typical American thing of throw stuff on credit cards and pay them off slowly... If i can help it.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Na that ain't worth it. They don't need it that bad. I don't like to do the typical American thing of throw stuff on credit cards and pay them off slowly... If i can help it.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    To me, it is not an issue to float $200 for two months. It is only an issue if you owe money and can't pay. But I understand some don't like to use cc.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    To me, it is not an issue to float $200 for two months. It is only an issue if you owe money and can't pay. But I understand some don't like to use cc.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Oh I use it for all purchases and pay it off. But it wouldn't be $200...id have to pay for their ETF fees and that's what would gouge me.

    350 x2 (ETF)
    99 x2 (new phones)

    Alot more than just 99 x2 for new phones.. If the Verizon cards were for anything it would cover the ETF for me and I could swap them.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Oh I use it for all purchases and pay it off. But it wouldn't be $200...id have to pay for their ETF fees and that's what would gouge me.

    350 x2 (ETF)
    99 x2 (new phones)

    Alot more than just 99 x2 for new phones.. If the Verizon cards were for anything it would cover the ETF for me and I could swap them.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    So they just got brand new phones on Sprint? If so why not just return the Sprint phones?

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    So they just got brand new phones on Sprint? If so why not just return the Sprint phones?

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    It's been about 3 months.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    It's been about 3 months.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Ah that sucks then. But I thought that Sprint etf reduces by $20 per month of service?

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Thanked by:
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Ah that sucks then. But I thought that Sprint etf reduces by $20 per month of service?

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Not till month 18/24 sadly.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Graph here

    http://support.sprint.com/support/ar...0110823-171256

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Not till month 18/24 sadly.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Wow, that blows. Worse than Verizon etf which starts after the first month, though Verizon only decreases by $10 per month.



    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Any do the trade in? Is it good for $100 at least for any smartphone such as a droid pro or thunderbolt etc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by took2089 View Post
    Any do the trade in? Is it good for $100 at least for any smartphone such as a droid pro or thunderbolt etc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes the promotion said any smartphone, no restrictions on make our model. For those that don't have a cheap smartphone, you can buy a cheap prepaid one to qualify for this promotion

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by took2089 View Post
    Any do the trade in? Is it good for $100 at least for any smartphone such as a droid pro or thunderbolt etc?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In addition, I would say $100 is a good offer for either of those two phones you mentioned.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by raichur0xx0rz View Post
    In addition, I would say $100 is a good offer for either of those two phones you mentioned.
    It really is


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    So how come when I checked my old BlackBerry Storm it shows $5.00?

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
    NJD_fan likes this.
  24. #24  
    Cozume's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    926 Posts
    Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyKids View Post
    So how come when I checked my old BlackBerry Storm it shows $5.00?
    Because to get the $100 gc, you need a code that will be emailed to you after you purchase a phone. My guess is the code isn't emailed to you until the 14 day return period has past.
    Thanked by:
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Verizon offering a minimum $100gc for smartphone trade in

    Ok thanks!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Deb
    Save a life & make your life better.
    Adopt a rescue or shelter dog.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:05 PM
  2. Google+ pictures showing up in my contacts
    By pls2000 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:34 AM
  3. Charging Dock / Desk Stand for Moto G?
    By shmotog in forum Moto G (2013)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions