Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dpham00
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Ry

Global Posts
    9,352 Global Posts

Default Verizon posts Q4 2013 earnings, wireless revenues reach $21.1 billion

Verizon posts Q4 2013 earnings, wireless revenues reach $21.1 billion

Verizon has today posted its earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2013, showing strong results for its wireless and wireline businesses. Focusing on the wireless side of the equation, Verizon enjoyed another strong quarter, continuing to add customers while increasing retail and service revenues. Here's a breakdown of some of the highlights

• Total wireless revenues of $21.1 billion
    • Retail postpaid ARPA (average revenue per account) up 7.1 percent year-over-year to $157.21 per month
    • Wireless operating income was 29.5 percent, up 5.5 percentage points year-over-year
    • 1.7 million retail net additions, of which 1.6 million were postpaid
    Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)

What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Default Re: Verizon posts Q4 2013 earnings, wireless revenues reach $21.1 billion

Sounds about right.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.

Community Rules & Guidelines

Default Re: Verizon posts Q4 2013 earnings, wireless revenues reach $21.1 billion

If they brought back udp they works wipe out Sprint and T-Mobile at the right price point. it is ubiquitous knowledge that Verizon's network is better.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

What is impressive is that even at Verizon's pricing, they still gained about as many subscribers as tmobile, despite their lack of panache

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Ry likes this.

't would be a great day for me if they ever go public

Put Spread Vendor

Do you know the q4 churn rate? Especially compared to other carriers

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro