Verizon 250mb share everything plan for $20 (plus device charge)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is introducing a $20 data bucket for 250mb,presumably to compete with AT&T's 300mb plan at the same price. For one smartphone, it would be $60,one basic phone $50

Verizon adds 250MB Share Everything plan for the extra-thrifty

For a single smartphone, the loyalty $60 plan with unlimited talk and text and 2gb data is better though. But for multiple smartphones or basic phone, this isn't a bad deal for those who need Verizon Unlimited Talk text but minimal data
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Instead of creating a new thread I'll kind of piggyback of this one...

Now, this 250mb plan is (a ripoff) for Share Everything users, but the Loyalty $60 plan is for single line accounts?

Just looking for any suggestions here:

I have 6 lines, with 3 smartphones/3 basics. 2 smartphones will be moving to T-Mo leaving only one iPhone that won't use more than 250mb.

That'll cut off $120 from the current bill @ 2GB. Are there any other options you may suggest for a cheaper bill? Sucks that I can't move everyone off of Verizon onto T-Mobile (or heck, Sprint's Framily plan) since this account involves people living in 3 different states...

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what plan you are on now and what you need, but the Verizon family share plan 700 should be $120 total before taxes for 4 lines of service with 1 smartphone with unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE and 3 dumb phones. This plan isn't currently available for new accounts though

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what plan you are on now and what you need, but the Verizon family share plan 700 should be $120 total before taxes for 4 lines of service with 1 smartphone with unlimited unthrottled 4GLTE and 3 dumb phones. This plan isn't currently available for new accounts though

I'm on a 2GB Share Everything right now. With two of the smartphones going off to T-Mo, the only thing that is needed is unlimited minutes. I'm assuming the only option will be just drop the data tier to attempt to save a little bit.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm on a 2GB Share Everything right now. With two of the smartphones going off to T-Mo, the only thing that is needed is unlimited minutes. I'm assuming the only option will be just drop the data tier to attempt to save a little bit.

If that is the case then your current plan would simply drop by $120. I would advise you to get the 250 mb plan sooner rather than later as Verizon may axe it at some time in the future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital