- 118 Posts
Verizon upgrade question
I have a family plan.
Line 1 unlimited data
Line 2 unlimited data
Line 3 2 gig data
Line 4 2 gig data, upgrade eligible
I want to use line 4 upgrade, then put phone on line one. I am ordering online. When phone comes in, do I have to activate on line 4 then change to line 1 or can I just activate on line 1?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-22-2014, 06:24 AM #2
Re: Verizon upgrade question
Activate it on line 4 first. Since you're not transferring an upgrade, it shouldn't matter, but it's not going to hurt you to activate it on 4 first and it mitigates the risk (already low) of losing unlimited on line 1.
- By Capialist in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:34 AM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:43 PM
- By T-Rob in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:55 PM
- By Nick Pang in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:15 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:57 AM