- 156 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Porting back in
I ported out of Verizon back on January 13th ... so, getting close to two weeks ago. Can I port back into Verizon and keep the same phone number, or how has too much time gone by? Will they make me choose a new phone number?
- 01-24-2014, 07:05 AM #2
Re: Porting back in
Just call Verizon. I am sure that you can port back to Verizon with the same number. If you have a legacy plan , then I am not sure if you would be able to keep it or off they will require you to move to a current plan. Either way though you can keep the same number.
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By archer75 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2015, 10:09 PM
- By usmcjosephnunez in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2015, 10:08 PM
- By Mark Zagotti in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:39 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:52 PM
- By MFThomas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:09 PM