1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Now Offers Exact Same Plans as Verizon...

Do you think Verizon Will take a stand now that AT&T Has Altered their Family Share Plans to be the Exact same price as Verizon? Their new plans go into affect today (2/2/14) The Only Difference with AT&T is that if you are part of their "Next - Phone Installment Program" or are on month to month or activate new phones bought OUTRIGHT, you can get 10 gigs with 2 lines included for just $130.. but you MUST NOT sign a 2 year contract
    Last edited by sierrajinx9; 02-02-2014 at 11:27 PM.

Default Re: AT&T Now Offers Exact Same Plans as Verizon...

Does att offer a $45 plan with 250mb data and unlimited talk text and subsidized phones?

Att smartphones are $15 per line with next and a minimum 10gb plan. Less than 10gb, it is $25 per line. With subsidized pricing, the smartphone jumps to $40
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Does att offer a $45 plan with 250mb data and unlimited talk text and subsidized phones?

Att smartphones are $15 per line with next and a minimum 10gb plan. Less than 10gb, it is $25 per line. With subsidized pricing, the smartphone jumps to $40
    I believe AT&T does. I've seen the one commercial a ton of times.. They give unlimited talk, text, and 300 MB of data for 45 a month.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I believe AT&T does. I've seen the one commercial a ton of times.. They give unlimited talk, text, and 300 MB of data for 45 a month.

The key here is subsidized phones. Att $45 plan doesn't include subsidized phones. You would have to pay $15 more for that.

So the breakdown of the att $45 plan : $20 account access (data charge) and $25 line access.

But if you want a subsidized phone the line access increases to $40.So it would be $40 + $20 or $60.

You can read more about it here

Global Posts
    309 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post

You can only get that att plan if you bring your own device. You cannot get that plan with a subsidized phone.