Verizon: Can you change the phone number on an UDP line that you assume liability on?
I have repeatedly been told by Verizon that the answer is no. And I have been told that by regular reps as well as by AOL reps.
Has anyone ever done this?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-06-2014 at 10:12 PM.
- 02-06-2014, 09:24 PM #2
Re: Can you change the phone number on an UDP line that you assume liability on?
I'm not sure why your data plan would make any difference, but changing the phone number can be done entirely online from the MyVerizon site. You have to be the account owner or an authorized user, which if you did a legal AOL you should be.
- 02-06-2014, 09:38 PM #4
- 02-06-2014, 09:53 PM #6
- 02-07-2014, 04:03 AM #8
- 32 Posts
Re: Verizon: Can you change the phone number on an UDP line that you assume liability on?
I was able to change the # on a udp I bought on ebay once I had it transferred over to my name. Before this I was on Verizon prepaid and they allowed me to keep my prepaid # but first I had to cancel the prepaid account. Hopefully you'll get an experienced rep, if not try again and again.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-07-2014, 12:32 PM #9
- 02-07-2014, 02:54 PM #12
- 02-08-2014, 10:48 AM #14
- By b136624 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 06:53 PM
- By AncientRomeBC in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:25 PM
- By ricopan in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:33 PM
- By LeslieM8625 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:12 PM
- By marsy82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:06 PM