Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon to offer $100 credit for every new line of service until 2/28

For those that missed the AC announcement.

Verizon to offer $100 bill credit on new lines from Feb. 7th to 28th | Android Central

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Verizon to offer $100 credit for every new line of service until 2/28

Great deal for those signing up a new line. Verizon should offer me this as a birthday gift.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon to offer $100 credit for every new line of service until 2/28

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    So is this only if you add a line in a verizon store?

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

I just added two new lines on the 2nd at best buy. hopefully VZW will still give it to me since I could just return everything and be a pain in the ***.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Has this been verified by anyone to be really happening? I can't find any info on the web site about it.
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Has anyone called to see if this promo is real?

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

I just talked to Verizon, the supervisor talked to the marketing team, he even looked at the image himself that has been circulating.

They said they have no such promotion going on. He said his marketing team has been receiving other phone calls about this also, asking about this "promotion/discount". He said he would note this down and have the marketing team look into it.

The only promotions they have in their system are the waived activation fee promotion on new lines and also the trade-in discount promotion.
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drpepsi View Post
    They said they have no such promotion going on.
    yeah, once I checked and didn't see anything about this online I figured it was an internet rumor gone awry.

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cozume View Post
    yeah, once I checked and didn't see anything about this online I figured it was an internet rumor gone awry.
    I wish it was true, $200 would of been nice. Oh well, he did waive my upgrade fee for my 5s lol.

This was offered at Costco with Verizon. I just signed up and transferred from sprint.

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k2ldc10 View Post
    This was offered at Costco with Verizon. I just signed up and transferred from sprint.
    OK, that explains it. The leaked memo said "kiosk" so it is the Costco kiosks.

Verizon to offer 0 credit for every new line of service until 2/28-verizon-bill-credit-2_0.jpg

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cozume View Post
    OK, that explains it. The leaked memo said "kiosk" so it is the Costco kiosks.
    So Costco can make deals on Verizon phones and hand out discounts and credits without Verizon even knowing? Should the Verizon rep at least have known about it?
    Banned

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drpepsi View Post
    So Costco can make deals on Verizon phones and hand out discounts and credits without Verizon even knowing? Should the Verizon rep at least have known about it?
    I don't know the ins and outs of costco's deals with verizon. I can only tell you what is on their website.