Verizon: More Everything & International Texting

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
For the international texting is it included if you travel abroad to text home? Or does it include if you travel abroad can you text any world number and it be included in the plan? Or do i have it all wrong and just while im here domestically i can text any number around the globe? Please clarify their wording doesnt specify. It could be both for all i know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Question about More Everything Intl. texting

But read the 5th paragraph of this article...seems to me they interprete it as when you are abroad. This is yet another example of verizon not being clear haha
http://www.brightsideofnews.com/new...less-rolls-out-new-more-everything-plans.aspx

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

But read the 5th paragraph of this article...seems to me they interprete it as when you are abroad. This is yet another example of verizon not being clear haha
http://www.brightsideofnews.com/new...less-rolls-out-new-more-everything-plans.aspx

Verizon's website clearly indicates in the usa uploadfromtaptalk1392785012974.jpg

Under step 3, choose the learn more

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../landingpages/more-everything/&token=Rw2d-KNi

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Verizon's website clearly indicates in the usa View attachment 105209

Under step 3, choose the learn more

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../landingpages/more-everything/&token=jqW08DfX

The wording was used before the MORE plan you have always been able to text to and from canada for free. I believe that is old wording and doesnt even mention anything about texting internationaly unless to canada mexico USVI and PR if im reading correctly. Theres nothing that specificaly says INTERNATIONAL texting from the united states

redsandvb

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm also confused.

I read this Cnet article, So is Verizon's 'More Everything' plan a good deal? | Mobile - CNET News, and in the 'Some Freebies' section he says "Verizon's offer is only limited to sending text messages to international numbers while you're in the US. If you go overseas, you'll end up paying the higher roaming rate."

I then asked a VZW chat rep to confirm, they said all Int'l Messages are free. :confused:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm also confused.

I read this Cnet article, So is Verizon's 'More Everything' plan a good deal? | Mobile - CNET News, and in the 'Some Freebies' section he says "Verizon's offer is only limited to sending text messages to international numbers while you're in the US. If you go overseas, you'll end up paying the higher roaming rate."

I then asked a VZW chat rep to confirm, they said all Int'l Messages are free. :confused:

Just get it in writing (like a chat transcript). In case they charge you you have a record.

redsandvb

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

You know, I tried checking the 'email transcript' button from that chat but never received it.

I also just contacted the author of that cnet article, he said he confirmed it with a rep from VZW's corporate office.

So agh, guess Int'l Texts are only free if you send them from within the US. Kinda half baked, huh... :mad:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon: Question about More Everything Intl. texting

Take a screen shot of the chat then.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The wording was used before the MORE plan you have always been able to text to and from canada for free. I believe that is old wording and doesnt even mention anything about texting internationaly unless to canada mexico USVI and PR if im reading correctly. Theres nothing that specificaly says INTERNATIONAL texting from the united states

Just call and ask.. You'll get your answer in a minute :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

titans30dude

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol