Will Verizon switch you back to UDP

alxarambula

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a single line Nationwide UDP and let just say I tried to do the Best Buy method to upgrade and keep my current plan and it didn't work or I just decided for some reason I wanted to get on a data limit plan, do I have a certain time limit to return everything and go back to unlimited data or is it all just luck of the draw with the representative you get?
In other words is there a time period where Verizon has to put you back if you request it.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Once you are off unlimited, Verizon doesn't have to put you back on at all, unless it was their mistake, which it doesn't sound like the case here.

But to answer your question, inactive pricing request has to be done in 14 days. I have heard some people say up to a month but I wouldn't take that chance.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

thecyberguy

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a single line Nationwide UDP and let just say I tried to do the Best Buy method to upgrade and keep my current plan and it didn't work or I just decided for some reason I wanted to get on a data limit plan, do I have a certain time limit to return everything and go back to unlimited data or is it all just luck of the draw with the representative you get?
In other words is there a time period where Verizon has to put you back if you request it.

Posted via Android Central App

So far it has been 90% successful.Just pop in you old Sim to the phone and it should work fine.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish