- 255 Posts
Will Verizon switch you back to UDP
I have a single line Nationwide UDP and let just say I tried to do the Best Buy method to upgrade and keep my current plan and it didn't work or I just decided for some reason I wanted to get on a data limit plan, do I have a certain time limit to return everything and go back to unlimited data or is it all just luck of the draw with the representative you get?
In other words is there a time period where Verizon has to put you back if you request it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-26-2014, 09:16 AM #2
Re: Will Verizon switch you back to UDP
Once you are off unlimited, Verizon doesn't have to put you back on at all, unless it was their mistake, which it doesn't sound like the case here.
But to answer your question, inactive pricing request has to be done in 14 days. I have heard some people say up to a month but I wouldn't take that chance.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 02-28-2014, 01:41 PM #3
- By drache713 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 08:33 AM
- By cgr1971 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 02-27-2014, 07:35 PM
- By mvsmith in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:48 AM
- By MONDINGO in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Dewcal in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:09 AM