Verizon: Which phone to buy??

Honestabebread

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Broke my Droid Ultra a couple days ago and I'm not quite happy enough with it to do an insurance claim so I'm going to do an alternate upgrade instead. What's the best phone on Verizon at the moment? No Samsungs allowed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Which phone to buy??

I highly recommend the DROID MAXX. It has great battery life. 4.4.2 is right around the corner.
Basically it is stock android, with Motorola's nice little in enhancements. Great phone all around. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing that if the OP didn't like the Ultra, he won't be crazy about the Maxx, since they're essentially the same phone except for the battery.

The best non-Samsung phones that I see on VZW's website right now are probably the Moto X, LG G2, and the HTC One. They all have their own individual strengths, so it depends on what's important to you.

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

Depending on what you didn't like about the Ultra, you may not want to bother with the Moto X either...

But as B. Diddy said - HTC One or G2. If you want to stick with Android, of course.

Honestabebread

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I actually decided to try a Q10 and if I don't like it I'm going to exchange it for the Moto X since it remedies pretty much all of my issues with the Ultra

Sent from my XT1080 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12