- 181 Posts
Verizon AWS - how can you tell?
I see where for the Note3 you can enter service mode, but I don't think that works for my Moto X. So if I can't enter service mode, is speed the only indicator I can go on?
- 03-02-2014, 09:53 PM #2
Re: Verizon AWS - how can you tell?
Speed is really the only indicator that I know of without root.
You can dialing *#0011#, but at least on my note, this menu is disabled, though you can get to it with root
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By theateammobile in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:39 PM
- By AlexanderDev in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:07 PM
- By Rcrdude64 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:54 PM
- By SmithlandCart in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
- By kteirvine in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:31 AM